In this fourth episode of the SEMI MIT podcast series, you’ll learn about the semiconductor device design market, the latest SEMI Electronic Design Market Data (EDMD) report, and the Electronic System Design Alliance (ESDA) whose members contribute to it. Speakers include:
· Paul Cohen, Senior Program Manager of ESDA
· Bob Smith, Executive Director of ESDA
· David Ghodsizadeh, Director of Product Marketing for the SEMI Market Intelligence Team
The group discusses the report itself – what it covers and how data is gathered. You’ll learn about how the report is used by customers, and the benefits of participating in it. You’ll also get an inside look at the report itself, and what it shows about the state of the design market.
Additionally, you’ll learn about the upcoming ESDA CEO Outlook Membership meeting, on May 18, 2023, and reasons why you should attend.
· Learn more about the ESDA
· Learn more about the EDMD Report and read the press release
· Purchase an EDMD Single Report
· Subscribe to the EDMD Report
· Register for the CEO Outlook
· Download the EDMD Q4 newsletter
In the first three episodes featuring SEMI's Market Intelligence Team, you get an overview of the market data portfolio, and specific reports for the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market, the World Fab Forecast, and the Semiconductor Manufacturing Monitor, respectively. Find them here.
Like what you hear? Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the 3D InCites Podcast? Check out our 2023 Media Kit. Learn more about the 3D InCites Community and how you can become more involved.