In this special episode of the 3D InCites Podcast, we bring you, in its entirety, a panel discussion that took place earlier this year at SEMI ISS Europe. The theme: Closing the Talent Gap and Cultivating the Workforce of Tomorrow. The multigenerational panel offers different perspectives and multiple topics, such as what they look for in a company, the importance of workplace culture, and what the semiconductor industry needs to do to improve its image to recruit more people. We join the panel in progress, as Cassandra Melvin opens the questioning.
Some of the questions posed include:
· How would you describe the image of the semiconductor industry?
· Is there a specific challenge for the EU to improve the image of the industry?
· How can Internships and apprenticeships can be improved to make the industry more compelling to candidates?
· How do the generations differ in what makes a good workplace?
Moderator: Cassandra Melvin, Senior Director of Business Development & Operations, SEMI Europe
· Isabella Drolz, VP Product Marketing Comet Yxlon
· Anna McEvoy, Project Team Lead Semiconductor Service, Edwards
· Léo Saint-Martin, DECISION Etudes & Conseil, METIS Project
· Clara Haubenwallner, Student Assistant, Graz University of TechnologySEMI
Become a sustaining member!
Like what you hear? Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
Interested in reaching a qualified audience of microelectronics industry decision-makers? Invest in host-read advertisements, and promote your company in upcoming episodes. Contact Françoise von Trapp to learn more.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the 3D InCites Podcast? Check out our 2023 Media Kit. Learn more about the 3D InCites Community and how you can become more involved.