The semiconductor industry’s role in creating a sustainable world continues to be one of the hottest topics of discussion. At the SEMI Industry Strategy Symposium 2022, almost every presentation addressed the issue in one form or another. In this episode, Françoise speaks with Marshall Chase, director of sustainability at Micron. Marshall’s entire presentation at ISS was on this topic.
Topics of discussion include:
· The feasibility of semiconductor companies reaching Net Zero Emission Goals by 2050, and ways that can be achieved.
· Different approaches companies are taking
· The 17 Sustainable development goals, and how they apply to the semiconductor industry
· The business advantages of establishing an Environmental Social Governance roadmap
· The role sustainability plays in attracting talent to the industry
· The impact of the pandemic on semiconductor sustainability efforts
· Micron’s approach and commitment to sustainability
Learn more about Micron’s Pact for Impact
Contact Marshall Chase
Become a sustaining member!
Like what you hear? Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
Interested in reaching a qualified audience of microelectronics industry decision-makers? Invest in host-read advertisements, and promote your company in upcoming episodes. Contact Françoise von Trapp to learn more.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the 3D InCites Podcast? Check out our 2023 Media Kit. Learn more about the 3D InCites Community and how you can become more involved.